Monday, January 24, 2011

Pointless Post #11 -- Yummy Starbucks!


OK---I have a little problem. For Christmas, I asked for Starbucks gift cards, and I was lucky enough to receive a couple. Although I am not a big coffee drinker, I do enjoy Chai Tea Latte and the occasional Peppermint Mocha (which is seasonal, so I should drink as much as possible while it is out----right?). Well---here is my problem----since I have these gift cards, I feel the need to use them whenever I am out and see a Starbucks (which is everywhere: the mall, Target, just on the side of the road). They are burning a hole in my pocket, but I don't want to spend them all at once. The second part of my problem is I don't want to start the Starbucks habit, because---well, I really enjoy having money for things like---food and a mortgage.

The other day I got a drink while we were at the mall and guess what? When I came home I found this wonderful coupon in the mail. Being a Starbucks Reward card member is paying off!

I must say, when I take that first sip of my warm Chai Tea Latte, my mind relaxes and all of my stresses melt away. This is normal---right ;) Oh, and did you know that if you don't want your drink scalding hot, you can order it at a lower temperature? I enjoy my drinks at 150 degrees :)

No comments:

Post a Comment