Sunday, January 9, 2011

Pointless Post #1--Welcome!

The New Year is beginning and I feel the need to try something new. As a stay-at-home mom, I need an outlet, a way to express myself. I don't want to have to post about just any one thing though. I have tried blogs in the past, a family blog....a budgeting blog....but they have all fizzled over the years. Today, I realized that maybe I just need to have a blog about NOTHING----just random thought from my day. Someone out there might find them useful, others may find them pointless, but hopefully they will be somewhat enjoyable and maybe even informative. I must warn you, I'm not perfect----DO NOT expect perfection from this blog. I will be writing while kids are running around, in between loads of laundry, when I have a free time during dinner prep, etc---so I guarantee that there will be typos galore. Hopefully, you can see past that and just have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment