Sunday, January 9, 2011

Pointless Post #2-- Figuring It All Out

OK--so maybe I haven't figured it ALL out, but I have at least figured out how to create a Facebook organization page and get my blog posts to automatically post :) Sorry to my first 5 fans for the multiple posts---I promise I won't be too annoying in the future.


If you are interested, I created a blog using Blogger. Then, I used Google Feedburner to create an account to track the traffic on my blog. After that was all set up, I created an official Facebook for the site. It took me a while to figure out how to get my blog to post to the new Facebook account, but I finally did it! If you are interested, just create a "Notes" tab--by clicking a new tab and selecting "Notes". Once the tab is created, there is a link on the lower right side of the page where you can import a blog feed. It's really easy once it's all figured out!


Photo: The top circle is where you add a new tab--then select "Notes"---The bottom circle is where you add your RSS feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment