Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pointless Post #4-- The Missing Sweatshirt


Missing: Pink hoodie with preschool logo (as seen above)
Last seen: November 27, 2010

For the past month I have been looking for my daughters pink hoodie. I last remember seeing it at Spaghetti Warehouse, where I had her remove it so she didn't get sauce all over it. Since I have realized it was gone, I have become an absolute wacko! This missing sweatshirt is consuming me. I have even had dreams about it!

Why does this bother me so much? Well, it's because I know where EVERYTHING is! It's my job, and I'm good at it. Now if you came to my house, you wouldn't guess it, but everything has its place here. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a super neat freak with an exceptionally organized house. It's more of an organized chaos. If you came to my house, YOU would more than likely not be able to just randomly stumble upon something you were looking for---But ME, I know where it is, and it may not always make sense---this drives my husband nuts.

Anyway, I have gone through all of the drawers and closets in the house. I have called Spaghetti Warehouse--not once, but twice (yep--wacko!). I have called various friends and family members and looked in the cars and garage. This hoodie has disappeared for good!

The preschool will be placing another sweatshirt order on Thursday. I guess I am finally going to have to admit that the one we had is gone--and suck it up and buy a new one. This makes a money saving mommy cringe.....


No comments:

Post a Comment